Spicy foods are loved by people in America and Australia. If you love spicy food and will not mind even if you sweat while eating, then these two recipes are for you. I am making jalapeno burger and dragon noodles today. Lots of heat, along with excellent taste, will make you crave for more. But take care as only one burger is enough to make your mouth burn.
Spicy Foods: Burgers With Jalapenos And Cream Cheese
Preparation time – 30 minutes
Cooking time – 15 minutes
- Ground beef – 1 pound
- Jalapeno – 1, diced
- Cream cheese – 3 ounces
- Jalapenos – 3, roasted and peeled
- Cheddar cheese – ½ cup, shredded
- Hamburger buns – 3
- Salt – to taste
- Pepper – to taste
- Take a bowl and add the diced jalapenos with cream cheese and mix them well.
- Make three patties out of the ground beef. Take one patty and make a hole with the finger at the center. Fill the hole with a mixture of jalapeno and cream cheese.
- Now fold the beef patty in such a way that it is shaped like a ball and the filling stays at the center. Then press the ball with your hand to flatten it. This way, the patty will enhance its size. Similarly, make other two patties.
- Season each of them with black pepper and salt. Cook both sides of the patties on an iron skillet for about 5 minutes. Then cook them to perfection at 350 degrees Fahrenheit in the oven.
- Bake the whole jalapenos for around 10 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Take them out when the skin of each jalapeno is blistered properly. Keep them in a bowl and cover them and keep them aside for 15 minutes. Now peel them and take the seeds out.
- Toast the hamburger buns for a few minutes on high heat. Put the beef and jalapeno patties in each.
- Top the patties with roasted jalapenos and shredded cheddar cheese. Each roasted jalapeno will go in each burger.
- You can serve the burgers along with any condiments as per your choice.
Spicy Food – Dragon Noodles
Preparation time – 15 minutes
Cooking time – 20 minutes
- Udon needles – 6 ounces
- Unsalted butter – 6 ounces
- Egg – 1, large and beaten
- Red pepper flakes – a pinch
- Brown sugar – 1 tbsp
- Sriracha chili sauce – 1 tbsp
- Soy sauce – 1 tbsp
- Rice wine vinegar – 1 tsp
- Scallions – chopped, for garnishing
- Cilantro – chopped, for garnishing
How To Make
- Take a bowl and add the soy sauce, brown sugar, chili sauce as well as rice wine vinegar and mix them well.
- You have to cook the udon noodles following the instructions written on the packet. When the noodles are cooked to perfection, get rid of the excess water.
- Put a nonstick skillet on high heat and add the butter. As the butter melts, add the beaten egg and scramble it. Add a pinch of red pepper flakes along with the sauce mixture that you have prepared in the bowl. Let it cook for around 15 minutes so that the sauce becomes thick.
- Add the cooked noodles to the skillet and mix well with the sauce. When done, take it out on a serving plate and garnish with chopped scallions as well as cilantro.
The above were two spicy foods recipes you would want to try at home.