Do you want something that is healthy and you can make them easily with chicken? Here are some of the best recipes that you can try even if you are completely a beginner. So why wait when you can just gather the ingredients and follow the directions?
Greek Chicken Recipe
This easy skillet chicken thigh recipe, inspired by the fresh aromas of lemon, oregano, and garlic typical in Greek cuisine, will quickly become a new favorite. Everything (chicken, asparagus, zucchini!) comes together in one pan after the chicken marinates for a time (even 15 minutes makes a difference). Start with the chicken skin on the stovetop to get it nice and crispy, then finish it in the oven for juicy, tender results.
- Combine two tablespoons of olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, and oregano in a large mixing basin. Whisk together until well combined, then toss in the chicken thighs to coat. Put in the freezer for 15 minutes and up to 2 hours after covering the bowl with plastic wrap.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F when you’re ready to cook the chicken. Heat the remaining tablespoon of olive oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Season marinated chicken on both sides with salt and pepper, then place it skin-side down in the pan with the remaining marinade.
- Sear for about 10 minutes, or until the skin is brown and crispy. Toss in the asparagus, zucchini, and lemons after flipping the chicken.
- Cook for 15 minutes in the oven, or until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are soft.
Marry Me Chicken
In order to make this chicken, you have to preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Heat some oil in a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat. Season the chicken generously with salt and pepper, then sear it skin-side down for 4 to 5 minutes per side until golden. Pour out half of the fat from the skillet and transfer the chicken to a platter.
- Add garlic, thyme, and red chili flakes to the skillet and return it to medium heat. Cook for 1 minute, then add the broth, heavy cream, sun-dried tomatoes, and Parmesan, seasoning with salt to taste. Now turn the chicken onto the skillet, skin-side up, and bring to a simmer.
- Transfer skillet to oven and bake for 17 to 20 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through (and juices run clear when probed with a knife).
- Garnish with basil and serrano peppers.
Cheesy Bacon Ranch Chicken
- At first, have to cook bacon, rotating once, in a large skillet over medium heat until crispy, about 8 minutes. Place on a platter lined with tissues. All but two tablespoons of bacon fat should be drained from the skillet.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper before serving. Return skillet to medium-high heat, add chicken and cook for 6 minutes per side, or until brown and cooked through.
- Put down the heat to medium-low and season the chicken with ranch seasoning and mozzarella cheese. Cook and cover for 5 minutes- until the cheese is melted and bubbling.
- Before serving, crumble the bacon and chives on top.
These low-carb chicken recipes are one of a kind and will keep you away from gaining fat.